Affidavit of Salvage Vehicle Repairs

Fix the following errors
Only salvage title cars, trucks under 30,000 GVWR, motorhomes, and motorcycles are
subject to inspection requirement.

AFFIDAVIT OF SALVAGE REPAIRS to be completed in the name of current titled owner
as reflected on face of title or proper, legal, reassignment.

You must have a Salvage Title in order to proceed. If you are unsure, click FAQs

Vehicle Recycler # / Dealer:
Please enter the number as it appears on your Iowa dealer or recycler license, and click on the Get Dealer Information button.
Organization Name:
If you are a lawful permanent resident or non-immigrant in the United States, an Iowa non-operator identification card, driver's license, or Social Security card must be disclosed to complete the Affidavit of Salvage Vehicle Repairs.
Last Name: First Name: Middle Name:

Address: City:
State: Zip:
Iowa titled vehicle?   
For an Iowa titled vehicle, enter the Salvage Title Number, and click on Get Vehicle Information button.
For a non Iowa titled vehicle, enter the VIN, and click on Get Vehicle Information button.
Salvage Title Number:

Vehicle Year: Make:
The vehicle was salvaged because of:
Enter the Reason for Damage